Thursday, October 20, 2011

Epic Winner of EMU Luxury


I am so excited to share with you that after I posted this write-up, I was chosen as the lucky epic winner of these amazingly luxurious Mini Stinger boots from EMUAustralia. They are made from 100% natural & water-resistant Australian sheepskin. This will keep your feet warm & dry all season long. They are the perfect year round boot as current styles dictate that you can wear these Eco-luxury babies whenever you are ready. They come in an assortment of colors so you can buy a few pair to keep your wardrobe nice & fresh. Features like anatomically correct sheepskin lined soles & double stitching make these boots a quality cut above the rest. I am so thankful to EMUAustralia & cannot wait to receive my own pair of boots. Happy Shopping!