Thursday, November 3, 2011

The Crazy & The Cool

Here are two random pics I snapped while out shopping. They represent two ends of a wide spectrum that is representative of this season’s shoe of choice. The (very) high heeled boot. I am seeing it everywhere and these two may give you some inspiration. Think outside the boot.

The Crazy
These are by Jeffrey Campbell sold at Nordstrom. My son saw them and immediately said, “Jackson Pollock!” Out of the mouths of babes... (Bible Psalms 8:2) He was correct as these shoes are an art piece. If they are not your style don’t buy them. But like our next pair, these shoes are a sight to see. So gander and be inspired to define your style in whatever manner you like. These are here to shop for just like your standard boot so shop on!



The Cool
Fendi is Fendi. These are just about the top of the boot & bootie echelon. Just look at them here and be sure to do a close-up on these babies. They are beautiful. That gold logo accent is killer. When I saw them I just couldn’t stop staring and unfortunately that is all that I am going to do as these are a bit out of my price range. That’s why it is called window shopping, people. Just tell yourself it’s just as fun, right? right?