Monday, December 19, 2011

I Officially Joined the {r}evolution

This morning, I had the pleasure of speaking with {r}evolution co-founders Kristin Glenn and Shannon Whitehead. These two are paving a new road in fashion by sticking to principals that I have alway urged you to live by when shopping for clothes. Sustainable, locally made, and quality, eco-friendly construction. They began their Kickstarter campaign with a goal of $20,000 and have more than doulbed that. (As of last count, they were at $52,615) Kickstarter is a funding platform for creative projects that allows entrepreneurs the opportunity to share their amazing ideas with the world and raise funds to further their business. Now this is community supported business on a virtual level and their press coverage has included Forbes, Yahoo!, Kickstarter, and numerous blogs. I plan to follow these two phenomenal women on their journey to greatness & I will eventually give the deets of our first interview but today I officially joined the {r}evolution and here’s why...