Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Tradition of Self Gifting

Every Christmas, my husband and I each purchase one item for ourselves and this Self Gifting is one holiday tradition that I am very fond of. (Don't fret...we also buy great gifts for one another.) So what was my Self Gift choice this year you ask? Well, it is this lovely pair of knee high Toowoombah boots from EMU Australia. Now because this is a special time of year to buy a special something for myself, I absolutely do not compromise quality and shop extra smart. Not only am I adding to my EMU Australia collection but there is so much competition out there when it comes to sheepskin boots. How does a gal choose? The biggest deciding factor on these was the super luxe style elements. The heavy stacked heel and leather buckles bring the whole look together and allows this boot to easily pair with jeans, skirts, leggings, and dresses. Another big factor? Quality, of course. These boots will last and last considering they are made with premium suede and short pile sheepskin lining. They are gorgeous and versatile and claim to wear as nicely as my favorite leather handbag. SOLD.

Merry Christmas to Me and Happy Shopping to You.

(Only 7 shopping days left!)

Top of my List