Thursday, January 19, 2012

An Unknowingly Lost Gift

Now I hate to admit this. Especially at almost 4am but I had to post that I found this gorgeous animal print cuff in an old Christmas bag that I was going to discard. This happens every year when a bag of mystery gifts surfaces. Those gifts that you purchase and then hide away long before the chaos ensues. This is one of those items and thank goodness I didn't throw it out. I shopped for it at a pretty luxe boutique while traveling a few months ago when I spotted it mixed with other artisan jewelry. It is made of animal hide which is fitting because this post is coming to you directly from the Southwest. It features a six snap closure that is perfect for you or when you are being generous enough to share with a friend who either has a thicker or thinner wrist than you. No need to discuss that feature because this cuff allows for the size adjustment with very discreet details. The feel of this accessory is uber soft and the delicate slits create a very feminine appeal that almost makes me want to keep it. But alas, it should go straight away to my storage for next Christmas where hopefully, it won't befall similar and also near-death experiences like this year. 



The mystery of the unknowingly lost gift has been solved and it is very stylish because animal print is being seen everywhere...again. I love it  now and always will. Shopping for accessories each season that fit the latest trends is one of the best ways to shop smart, save money and be fashionable. Look for ways to add details to your wardrobe that won't break the bank like a pair of earrings, a ring, or hair clip. What is on the horizon for Spring 2012? Snoods (fur neck collars), pastels, large earrings and print & color blocking. 
I will probably still be wearing my jeans and perhaps this rockstar of a cuff. After all, I saved it's life.