Sunday, July 15, 2012

This Celebration Calls For Raine


In addition to wrangling children, shopping for the family, doing Insider work, and managing the blogs, I am proud to say that I have been writing for Raine Magazine for over a year now. As their resident Beauty Contributor, I report on all of the latest advancements and trends in beauty from around the world. Global luxury brands like Kiehl's, Chanel, and Prada have been just a few of my choice picks over the past year as I seek out the best products for the readers to shop for. Raine is a fresh magazine based out of New York and it features the must know in fashion and technology- the perfect supplemental read for anyone on the rise. With availability both digitally and in print, the imagery is top notch with stories and interviews that span the globe. (FYI The mags Innovate issue's interview with Gilt Groupe Co-Founder Alexandra Wilkis Wilson was quite inspiring and worth a good read.)


Raine is available online and at all Barnes & Nobles but here is your chance to get in the know & subscribe to Raine for a special price:
For a *limited time you can get 20% off of a new subscription when you enter the discount code: FRIENDS 

This is my little gift to you so be cool & subscribe today. Ok. It's late in the southern hemisphere & I am under deadline with my editor. I must depart. 


*Limited offer based on online subscription value of $50 and print subscription value of $25. Rules are subject to change. For questions please contact Raine Magazine at talktous@rainemagazine.com