Friday, August 17, 2012

UGG's Lovely Little Booties

Unisex Ugg Booties

Unisex Ugg Booties by saks2salvation on Polyvore

I had to post these amazing little booties by UGG. All three of my children have worn the same pair that was gifted to me more than 8 years ago and they have kept up both appearances and usefulness. I have been seeing more and more of these around town on both girls and boys which I love because you double your buying power here especially if you plan on increasing your family in the future. New moms can shop with confidence knowing that they are buying amazingly cute boots for any baby that comes along. My sister was the smart shopper then and I am still reaping the benefits of her luxury purchasing penchant because my youngest wears them everywhere now. All of the time. So cute.

So go ahead. Drape your little one in a bit of luxury duds. I know you and your little ones will love them as much as we do! They would also be the perfect shower gift for a new baby.

Shop for more of our children's items at Salvation Four Sale, our online boutique.