Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rodan + Fields Have Got PerSKINality

You know I am a stickler for exceptional shopping experiences and I think I've found another for you. While pointing and clicking on Vogue.com, I discovered that this week, San Francisco–based doctors Katie Rodan and Kathy Fields, M.D., introduced PerSKINality—a free beauty app that helps users evaluate their greatest complexion issues like a pro, then prescribes a custom product regimen to resolve them quickly. Basically skin care shopping with an expert. How could I pass up the chance? I took immediate action.  Though I didn't have my iPhone with me, I took the quick questionnaire online and after answering questions like How many hours of sleep do I get? How often do I run? and What is my skin regimen like? I received a very accurate personalized skin care analysis placing me in one of six categories. 
Photo: Marco MacPherson

After you have completed the short survey you receive the recommendation from Rodan + Fields for a custom skin-care kit (starting at $189 for the complete set) that comes in the sweet little travel bag like the one seen above. App only perk: Upload a photo of yourself to be screened by computer diagnostic technology that crunches data in a matter of seconds to help create your custom set. 

Also, after completing the survey, you receive a wonderful little beauty tip to pair with your new skin regimen. Lucky you. So get personal with this new app by Rodan + Fields and consider the idea of an expertly advised face.


Follow us on Twitter!
"Like" us on Facebook!






137790_Shop Under Armour Power In Pink Collection and Join The Fight + Free Shipping on $45