Here are some tips to make the most out of the latest beauty trend of eyelash extensions:
- Choose a reputable salon in your area as "professional eyelash artists" are popping up all over.
- Glues should be formaldehyde free so be sure to ask the technician before she begins the procedure.
- Avoid cluster lash application as true eyelash extensions should be single extensions applied to each of your natural lashes.
- Avoid getting them wet for 24-48 hours. That includes pool, shower, steam rooms and sauna.
- Avoid moisturizers and creams around your eyes.
- Comb out lashes to maintain their shape and appearance.
- Do not tug or pull on your lashes.
These are just guidelines and tips to help you with your new eyelash extensions. I am not an esthetician or beautician so be sure to ask yours about eyelash extension safety and how to best maintain them. Shopping smart has never been so important with a beauty treatment as it is with eyelash extensions. Bookmark this page & do your research!
Shop for these eyelash tools today!