Sunday, February 9, 2014

Gifts Make The Best Accessory


I posted this photo (left) to Instagram last week and after looking at it realized how truly styling my new necklace was. I can take neither credit for choosing it nor how well it went with my running around like a crazy mom outfit. The beaded beauty was a gift and now I wear it with everything to liven up my mostly black wardrobe. It is one of those pieces that is a statement. When wearing a piece like this, not much else is needed to accessorize whatever you are wearing. Sunglasses are a must and you will usually find me posting wearing a pair especially with the high summer sun here in New Zealand. I love receiving gifts don't know where the necklace came from but very happy I now own it because it fits perfectly with the eclectic array in my jewelry box. Everyone should have an expressive piece or two in their coffers for those days that you need a boost, are in need of a bit of bling or feel like radiating to the world that you have style. It is fun and feminine with beadwork that's eye-catching to say the least.



Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter


Check out the video above to see how beads are made set to some jamming music. It is for an amazing cause Children Inspiring Hope.

You May Also Like: