Monday, April 7, 2014

The BBB: Big Black Bag


This is one of those essential posts that has information you may already know but sometimes a little reminder is needed to keep up with the game. The big black bag. My BBB (Big Black Bag). It is a key accessory to have in your wardrobe one of which you cannot have too many of. There is no room for a gallery of my favorites because it would be pages long. It is absolutely my style color of choice and if my past stylists didn't push me every once in a while, my entire clothing collection would be stark black. Black is never boring which is why I highly suggest you shopping for a very high quality black bag that can be used daily and travel when needed. Think carry-on size. One that's dependable, dark and holds everything. I'm a busy mom with lots to do and need it all with me. Wallet, tissues, snack pack, notepad, wipes, pen, 2 pair of sunglasses, sunblock, mail, mints, stickers and actually the last goes on and on. The BBB hides it all. Shopsmart, buy luxury if you can and it'll last forever. #happyshopping

You may also like:

What's in your BBB?  
Let's get social on Facebook!