Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I've Spotted Christmas

It's September and I've spotted Christmas. The festive chocolates, lay-by offers, and toy deals galore are not-so-subtle hints that tis' almost the season. I'm not rushing things and though this may be the earliest I've spotted the season, there are tons of pros to smart shopping early on. You'll save heaps of cash on early bird sales while you can stagger your budget over a few months. You can stash toys away in a secret box and keep track as they accumulate. I have three children so organization is key to gift giving fairness. 

If you are not yet ready to go all out, then start small. I've recently added these Advent Calendars to my hidden collection. They are a very traditional item and were a quarter of the price they'll be next month. Bonus.